Mental Health Forums

Saxens Favourite Songs :d

Breadroll

I've seen a couple of these playlisty things around and I wanted to share with you my music ^_^

My tastes are EXTREMELY varied so you might find yourself regularly skipping songs XD

Kinda nervous. I don't know why.

Let's start with one of the most amazing groups ever!! (You'll be seeing a lot of these ladies on here!)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

btw did you change your name in the end? sorry if youv said before missed it xx

I'm still searching for a middle name! I don't want to have to send in two separate Deed Polls so I still need to decide on it :(.... Any suggestions? :P xx

oh wow thats pressure! :P err....err....err.....*blank* hmm names are hard. all thats comes to mind are generic ones but theyr a bit boring. you need summat nice to go with the cool first name. erm will have a think an get back to you :lol: xx

oh wow thats pressure! :P err....err....err.....*blank* hmm names are hard. all thats comes to mind are generic ones but theyr a bit boring. you need summat nice to go with the cool first name. erm will have a think an get back to you :lol: xx

Haha I know what you mean I've been drawing a blank too XD. Cool beans! Lemme know if you come up with anything ;) xxx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXz95fH62I4

You'll be seeing a lot of these guys too. They're very urm... angry, lol. and quite offensive at times soo your choice to listen :P

I can't help loving them... They make good music

Edit: Changed it to one without the lyrics XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8YCSJpF4g4

^_^

If I'm annoying you guys will all these posts I DON'T CARE!!!

I'm having fun :) hehe

Archived