Mental Health Forums

Saxens Favourite Songs :d

Breadroll

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:o chair! never thought of that hahaa. great music always puts me in a good mood :) xxx

Ooh yes :D You're still dancing but it's much lazier, yay! :D Hehe me too ^_^

Sorry for the delay! My computer hated me and decided to restart but we're on good terms now (I think ¬_¬) :)

im learning a lot tonight haha loads of new bands ive never heard of :) xx

EDIT- bands not bads

That's awesome :D :D I hope I don't run out haha D: xxx

ooo i like that one. we should call you DJ Saxen :P xxx

XD XD I have a couple of friends who are DJs and they would find that notion absolutely hilarious! My Dad is 62 and he's getting loads of hi-fi equipment together as he wants to become one as well XD (he wants to cater Jive evenings though. Still my Dad the 'DJ' is still a funny thought XD he's so square!)

Here's another :D This is a seriously good band

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a4tVz_nICc

Couldn't find a vid without the weed that wasn't terrible quality ¬_¬ but anyways, really funny song :D

oh dear hes a bit late for a midlife crisis isnt he :P god cant imagine my dad......actually i can thats hilarious!

hey theyr pretty good, guna have to start downloadin a load of these xx

oh dear hes a bit late for a midlife crisis isnt he :P god cant imagine my dad......actually i can thats hilarious!

hey theyr pretty good, guna have to start downloadin a load of these xx

Ahaha I know! XD. It's cause he's a dancer and he normally dances these events, but now he wants to be the music guy with vintage equipment. He's so cringy, he keeps saying "what's "fash" right now?" when trying to figure out company names ahahaaa I love him XD

YAY I'm glad you're enjoying la toonz :D I was worried everyone would be like .... O_o

Wow love this :)

You can book them for events through their management company. I'm gonna book them into the Brighton Dome, and promote it myself :D. I missed them a couple of years ago and I NEED to see them live!! I have a few contacts in the industry and I know it would work :) They're amazing, it would completely sell out!

its a shame hes such a nob cos he makes good music. no one could be like o.O its a great playlist :) got myself a load of new songs now so thanks!

its a shame hes such a nob cos he makes good music. no one could be like o.O its a great playlist :) got myself a load of new songs now so thanks!

Very true :/ I refused to see Babyshambles at Reading because I think he's a prick. Even though I like the band. I'm so stubborn XD

No problem! :D I'ma keep going until my boyfriend gets home :P

Archived