Mental Health Forums

Oh Gosh - Going Out Tonight!

catsmother21

wow - you look stunning in that pic :)

so proud of you for going and glad you had a great time...

xxxxxxx

Thank you sweets *blushes* :blush: .

I keep thinking about it today and the fact that I managed to do it and I keep getting butterflies but not those horrible anxiety butterflies just nice excited butterflies that I think I may have found a project that will be good for me :)

Lots of love to you and enjoy the GP :bigarmhug[1]: :bigarmhug[1]: xx

Just seen this. Hope you don't mind me saying, but you look so slim, you seem to have lost weight since the last photo. You look quite sexy, can I say that? :ashamed0005:

Please you had a good night. I see it as a very big achievement for what you did last night.

xx

Thank you sweets :)

Yes I've lost about a stone and half in weight and thank you for noticing - losing another stone would be nice but I don't feel too bad at this weight and it would mean buying a whole new wardrobe!! :lol:

Thank you for saying I look sexy as well - no need to be embarrassed - that has given me a confidence boost because sexy is the last thing that I feel at the moment *tries to act all sexy* :lol: :P

You're very pretty & i love your outfit.

I'm glad you had a good time & met up with others, its suprising when one goes out after being a hermit.

So happy & smiley for you , I agree with head hurts you're weight looks 'perfick'

Meeting up with others from here has been a good exp. for me too.

Love & hugs xx am

xxxxxxx

Agreed! You are a very beautiful lady = )

Glad you had a good time and I totally agree its so good to put your p.j.s on after a night out!

Its sunday so I hope your having a lazy day!

Gem xxx

xxxxxxx

Agreed! You are a very beautiful lady = )

Glad you had a good time and I totally agree its so good to put your p.j.s on after a night out!

Its sunday so I hope your having a lazy day!

Gem xxx

Yep that feeling of having a clean face after taking your make-up off and then getting all comfy in your PJs is the best and thank you for the compliment sweets - crikey all these lovely compliments - it's soooooo nice. :)

I have had a lazy day today - suffering with tension pain today so not done a lot. I hope you've had a good Sunday as well xxxx

Thanks Sah - it was so nice because just about everybody else there had MH problems as far as I know so there were no awkward questions like - do you work? - um no - why don't you work? and then me running away as fast as I can! It just felt like total acceptance for who I was and everybody was chatting and enjoying the evening and not about MH problems just being accepted and having a nice time :)

Its interesting you write that, because I find that is what I am after too in RL, social situations that do not have anything to do with comparing my achievements to others.

Archived