Mental Health Forums

Playing My Guitar

Bryan

Okay...I don't normally post on the Recovery topic because I don't feel I'm in recovery at all, but...

I started playing my electric guitar again (it's been years). I cranked it up to ten yesterday and blew the house down!

Damn that felt good. I put on some Alice in Chains and made some noise. I think this really helps let out some swallowed aggression for me.

Oh, did I tell you I'm growing my hair out again. my hair hasn't been this long since I was in high school, back in the 80s. I'm even thinking about putting my ear ring back in.

Is this what you call a mid-life crisis? :)

Bryan

:) Good for you :)

not sure if its a sign of mlc (my whole life has been a mid life crisis lol)but it worked for Jung so I say go for it!!!

Have you ever watched the movie "School of Rock" ????

Katie

who cares what it is IT FEELS GOOD TO YOU AND HURTS NOONE!!!!!

YEAH!

I am starting to paint again because i realized the lack of creative endevors in my job was one thing that was bringing me down.

bets

I've also picked up drawing. i'm not very good yet, but it's fun. It's amazing how things like this can really released some pinned up emotions.

YEAH DUDE HARDCORE U ROCK!!!!

I wish I still had an electric guitar. Only got my accoustic and I left that at someone's house who is not wishing to see me just at the moment so I can't write my songs and stuff. *sigh* oh well, still got the piano.

Cath. x

Guitar rocks! I'm going to learn to play the guitar for my senior project. (highschool thing in order to graduate) It will be like music therapy almost, and btw...ear rings rock, too! :) :)

Archived