Mental Health Forums

:0S

wrenie

Well this is me being proactive. And brave. I have bpd, with a heavy attachment of anxiety. I was diagnosed quite a while ago, and have been pretty much living in denial since. I can't seem to make it go away and I think its never going to........So I need to accept it and try to deal with it, no matter how hard it is too admitt to failing to be in control of my own mind.

So hello everyone :0)

Accepting u need help is a massive step to.take.

Well done.

Wwlcome to the forum and hope u find some answers to achieving wat u want.

Have u any support at all ? Ie therapy or support from dr ?

pl xx

Made it to dr today and have been refered into theropy. I had to write it down on paper and use beta blockers to manage the anxiety of being so vulnerable. Otherwise I'd have just come accrose as "hysterical" woman. I just find it sooooo hard to ask for help. But i have to be proactive, else nothing is ever going to change.

I am a single parent, pushed just about everyone away. Because of the mood swings etc. But they do say you have to hit rock bottom.......

x

So glad u been drs and are going to get therapy.

Its hard work but not as hard as destroying yourswlf and others around u and staying stagnant in sadness

Well done. Good luck

look forward to hearing how it goes

pl xx

Hi there Wrenie and welcome :)

This is a lovely friendly site with lots of information and I hope it helps you to come to terms with your diagnosis. I was first dx-ed when I was 28 but like you was in denial until I was admitted to hospital one time and my key nurse printed a load of stuff off the internet for me and that put the idea into my head that it may be true and then I totally accepted it when I was about 34 when I did DBT.

Well done for reaching out and making those first steps on the road to being able to cope better xx

apologies cats...(if you'll allow :0) )......shall pay better attention in the future. Though the name mini mod is a good un, I thought.

I really appreciate the support......from all. xxx

apologies cats...(if you'll allow :0) )......shall pay better attention in the future. Though the name mini mod is a good un, I thought.

I really appreciate the support......from all. xxx

It's OK sweets - no worries :) xx

Archived