Mental Health Forums

Confused And Scared

ssawyerlove

I am so confused at 13 i was daignosised bypolar ok no biggie then as i grew up i stopped help i began drinking while now i am doing the clean and sober thing which is hard reality bites i had a nervous breakdown landed in the hospital for a couple of weeks and so yesterdat i went to see my new pyst. and did he knock me over he said that i have more systeoms of BPD i am so confussed like my life wasn't crazy enough now this

hi ssawyerlove. welcome to bpdworld, look forward to seeing you around, im sure you'll find the site and members on here lot of help

hugs n happiness star x

hi sawyer,

bipolar or bpd... really makes no difference... ya just keep going and learning. lots of cool bpd people here and lots of good information to access from the home page.

welcome and i look forward to your posts and maybe seeing you in chat.

bets

Welcome to BPDWorld, ssawyerlove.....

Congratulations on the clean and sober.....you will make alot of friends here which will support you ......you will find much information here to help you understand BPD. I hope to chat with you soon....Until then take care and HUGS!!!! :wub: :wub:

Hi, welcome! Getting a diagnosis can be very confusing and scary but u will learn lots on here and get lots of support.

Take care

Twilight

xxx

Archived