Mental Health Forums

Nother Newbie

jammycrackers

Thank u for clearing that up for me tall mod. Wow 5ft 10, im 5ft 5 but feel shorter-think i must b. Gunna measure myself later.

Cant upload my photo to my profile :-( think its cuz im on my ipad? Ill hav to try on my ancient wind up desktop computer when i wake up. Id love to c if u look lke i imagine :-)

Glad i cheered u up, u 2 hav made me smile this morning so thank u for that :-) (shhh i liked ur msg *wink wink, nudge, nudge*)

Loving the funky faces and hugs-again i tried and failed with my ipad. Not getting far am i?

Night night for now-sending u a Jammy dodger to enjoy in my absence. Tally-ho xxxxx

Yum I love Jammy Dodgers :)

With the faces/emoticons if you look at the top of the toolbar in the box where you are posting there is a smiley face - so if you click on this it will bring some of them up at the bottom of the box and if you click on show all - you can see all of them and just click on the ones that you want to add to your post, make sure your cursor is in the place that you want the emoticon to go.

We did used to have a dislike option on the site but this went when the site was updated but you can always post and say if you disagree with something.

Here are a couple of photos of me that I have found in other posts that I have made, the second one was from when I went out for the first time in forever a couple of weeks ago.

Welcome 5headh...interesting choice of name-how did u choose it?

Everyone on this site has been so nice to me-I honestly feel better knowing that at any point, I can write exactly what's in my head and no-one thinks I'm strange...well, if uv read my posts u may hav noticed that about me. I am what I am.

I'm sure by this time next week, if u regularly use this forum, reading about people in the same boat and finding great support wen u post a problem, you'll feel so much better about yourself and maybe more relaxed knowing that if you have a bad time, instead of waiting for a MH appt, u can log onto here and let it all out.

Again, welcome, I look forward to hearing how u got ur name. Mucho love xxx

Ps is it in relation to ur forehead, I say I hav a 3-head cuz mines small. My daughter has a definate 5head. Ant (ant & dec) has a generous 7head don't u agree?

Just a possible theory on ur name choice. Xx

hello you - been wondering how you are? I wanted to like your post but I've run out of them - by the way we only get a certain amount of 'likes' in 24 hours but I will try to remember to come back and like it - please remind me if I forget cos I'm getting old and my memory is crap at times :wacko: xx

Wow!! Cats mother u look cooooollll :-) not a patterned knitted jumper in sight, proved me wrong. Youre a sexy momma aint ya!! Thx for the msgs, im doing ok, still not crashed yet, still in a good mood(ish), eager to get my therapy started now my GP is on the case but also worried bout going through all my triggers. Not before christmas hopefully, i want to b able to dislike the mother-in-laws cooking lol.

Hows everyone else doing? My rating is a rather poor 3-or 'neutral' as they call it. I have nothing to measure it against really tho and size never mattered to me..lol. Still finding my way round the site-cant access chatrooms?? Im barred from them already n i aint even got my foot in the door! Says access denied :-(

Oh well, 4am sat morning n im still awake...best try n sleep. Ave a good weekend all, Emo enjoy ur break at ur friends house hun, and everyone else give urselves a hug from me....its saturday!

Much love xxxx

Hi Jammy

If you would like to access the chat room, you need to become a sponsor of the site which is £1 for a month or £10 for a year and this goes towards keeping the site going so that we have this lovely place to keep coming to. You can do this by clicking on the Subscriptions options and you can see there what packages are available.

I hope you've managed to get some peaceful sleep xx

Thank u hunny, ill defo do that! Its a goid idea to hav premium features...and at such a low price. I hooe the chatrooms are as good as the message boards. Its good to kno someones gunna b there at the time ur talking to them too, especially if ur having a crisis. Xx

Archived