Mental Health Forums

0% Energy

pepsink

i have no energy whats so ever, because i got a cold / virul tonsilitus thingy, and feel VERY stressed due to christmas

never can cope, and im struggling....

has any one got any good tips for getting a little energy ?

i feel that exorsted i struggle to breath sometimes, not danjorously, but its just hard.

this is gunna sound really silly, but apparently excercise is ment to be good for when you're tired... it's ment to give you more energy apparently... also fizzy drink... but they're not very good for you x

if you're ill, i'd guess that resting up as much as poss for a couple days til you're over the worst of it would be beneficial, and make sure you keep warm and drink plenty of water too.

with regards to xmas, i find that making to do lists of small tasks helps, as even if i only get one or two ticked off, it's not too much to wear me out, but enough to make a difference and reduce some of the stress that prep for xmas can involve, and doesn't feel too overwhelming either.

hope you feel better soon. xx

I am ill too, i know its really hard. have you been to the doctors, they might be able to give you something to speed up your recovery

I think Crippies ideas are good, rest a lot and take things slowly, focus on 1 task at a time, dont do too much in one day. and if theres something you really need to do at a certain time rest beforehand then maybe have a drink like fire-fly said to get you through whatever you need to do?

hope you feel better soon xxx

Archived