Mental Health Forums

In A State Of Stunned, Amazed Delight

stjaninaro

Still trying to process that I actually met Sebastian Vettel today. As in breathed in the same air, inhaled his exhaled breath.

And he smiled at me!

There was a massive crowd and they were all shouting thank you at him, but I decided to say it in my admittedly not fantastic limited German, and he smiled at me!!

Couldn’t get a pic as I was literally lying on top of some poor girls in front of me to get him to sign my card. But he was right there.

He’s just so breathtakingly beautiful.

I rang my Dad nearly in tears afterwards, lol.

I haven't been able to stop shaking since 2pm, rang pretty much everyone I know and hypervenyilated down the phone to them.

I just... God. He's like my absolute everything. He's saved me so many times, makes everything worth it. This is all my dreams come true. I don't care about anything else now, no matter what happens, I met Seb. No one can ever take that away from me.

SO BLOODY HAPPY!!! Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! :D :D :D

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks headhurts <3<3<3

Still in a bit of shock over this. I have the autograph framed above my bed now :)

It was at the Red Bull Showcar Run in Milton Keynes, about 65,000 people turned up. I got pics of (unfortunately not with) DC, Christian Horner, Adrian Newey, Mark Webber, Seb's Dad!, and Jake Humphrey from the BBC. Awesome, awesome day!

Archived