Mental Health Forums

Hi

Danny

I am stressed in my work - i've been hiding how i feel.

Had a pretty good day.

Then several people suggested that I talked too openly about myself. I ignored it.......

Then this evenning 2 people close to me started criticizing something i said that didn't need to be revealed. Why then did i say it. I don't know. then they implied that the problem at work was all my fault.

My wife is ill and i met someone else who was ill like my wife and didn't know it - so i told them they were ill.

I overstepped my role - why do i have to reveal my thoughts - am i stupid or just tactless.

This evening i got really upset in the car and exploded. my wife got upset with me. Her sister got angry and i started hitting my head - not for long - i must be really disturbed. The back of my neck was burning and my shoulders. Earlier i had felt a great deal of stress.

O I can't cope and feel inadequate.

Am i just stressed or is there something else there. I just can't seem to sort this one out!

:wub:

hi,

welcome to the group... most of us are stressed out! you will find lots of people interested in what u r going thru and willing to lend support. you came to a good place. try and chill and relax a little... cut yourself some slack.... take some deep breaths and post a little more specifically and people will give some good advice, some bad advice, and lots of food for thought.

you are not alone,

welcome,

bets

Hi Danny,

Welcome to the site, hope you find the support you need.

Bets is right... try and relax! You're not stupid or tactless... we all do it!!

Hope things get better,

tc, xx

Welcome Danny,

Glad you found us. We are all in the same boat as you. We struggle everyday with our feelings. We give alot of support to eachother here. So just take care of yourself and try and relax.....we don't bite....hope to chat with ya soon......HUGS! :wub::wub: :wub:

Danny,

Guess what? In mentioning "talking too openly about myself", you let me know that I am not the only one who does that. You are helping already.

Take refuge here when you need to. They will try to help even if it's only conversation. They understand.

Verbena

Archived