Mental Health Forums

Not Long Now

catsmother21

This year has been particularly bad for me with the post viral fatigue and awful depression and sleep deprivation.

A month ago I would have been thinking - oh god, here we ago another awful year is starting - but now I am really looking forward to 2012 and for the first time in years have made some resolutions!! :o:)

I am now feeling a lot better on my new meds but also wanted to say that I don't know where I would have been without this forum and all my lovely friends who have supported me, advised me and made me laugh. :grouphug[1]:

I wish everyone a very HAPPY NEW YEAR and I hope 2012 brings us all some happiness.

hey catsmother

I think this is lovely post I would love to be able to write something like this after a long spell here :)

Happy new year to you too and also to everyone else :)

Hiya Cats,

Your positive attitude is catching!

Agree with you about friends on here bein there for the good times & bad.

Roll on 2012, lets hope its a good one xxx am

I have had a great year this year, fulfilling some of my dreams. If next year I can be half as happy as this year then I will be a proud person.

Happy new year to you all.

this topic made me smile. I'm happy to hear that you're looking forward to 2012!

I have to say, even I'm looking forward to the new year and have some resolutions. I'm a bit scared about it but overall excited.

I wish I could also talk about the members here but obviously hard to do when this is my first day here so far, but everyone seems wonderful and I'm looking forward to spending my 2012 here.

Panda.

Archived