Mental Health Forums

Uni!

toaster

Today I received 2 emails,.one from Bangor Univeristy and the other from UCAS - I have been offered a place on the condition I pass my current course!

I'M GOING TO FUCKING UNIVERSITY!

:o:D:):wacko:^_^:blink::masked::huh::o

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

That is such fantastic news, Toast! So happy for you, you're going to have a great time!

What are you going to be studying?

i wanna sit here all smug and say that i KNEW you'd make it, i always had faith in you....

but instead ima gonna go with a fkn humongous WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO :)

proud of you

chips loves crumbs xxxxxx

Will be studying psychology with clinical and health :D am interested in cognition and linguistics and how we interpret things - both linguistics and cognition are covered on the course :D and Bangor is a good uni for psychology - in our first year we get to hold a human brain!

i wanna sit here all smug and say that i KNEW you'd make it, i always had faith in you....

but instead ima gonna go with a fkn humongous WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO :)

proud of you

chips loves crumbs xxxxxx

u can be smug :) i would be :lol:

crumbs loves chips xxxxxxxx

thanks everyone!

just got my letter through the post and welcome pack :D

I hope you have a lovely time the day you go to Bangor :).

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaaaaaaaaaa!!

Footnote: see how I type 'haaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaaaaaaaaa'. But you know and I know and I know that you know that we both actually do drool over stationary!!!

Anyone on here who doesn't drool over stationary, please see your GP ASAP costhere is clearly something seriously wrong. toaster and I are also available to offer counselling and to bring you round to our way of thinking, don't worry B) xxxxxxxxxxxx

Archived