Mental Health Forums

Accepted :)

catsmother21

I applied for the yahoo DBT online course inbetween Christmas and New Year, it is one of my New Year resolutions and I have had approval for it and will be able to do the course to brush up on my very rusty skills.

I am so happy about this!! :D:):masked::party::speak_cool::cap:

And a very big THANK YOU to FML for recommending the site :) xx

yay :D

good luck with it :)

i did join too but im not applied enough at home plus i am really flippin busy, but i hope you get lots from it xoxoxoxo

Wish you all the best with it Catsmother :hug2:x x x

I've been going through my old DBT folder recently. I have to pick some skills that i think will work best when i'm going through slow detox. Then i have to teach my Social Worker these skills, so she can help too, she's really excited about that :lol:

Thanks Rory :)

I have got my old DBT file from when I did it a few years ago but felt that an interactive approach would be more helpful with keeping me on track and making sure that I practice the skills through weekly homework rather than just reading through my file and losing motivation.

fantastic news catsmother :masked:

this is something I would like to do to myself, How do you apply?x

This is the website where you apply:

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/dbtclass/

It took them a few days to get back to me so don't worry if you don't hear from them for a while. Good luck xx

fantastic news catsmother :masked:

this is something I would like to do to myself, How do you apply?x

This is the website where you apply:

http://health.groups...group/dbtclass/

It took them a few days to get back to me so don't worry if you don't hear from them for a while. Good luck xx

Thanks...I have signed up for it and it says pending :) Fingers crossed.x

Thanks Myla and Insideoutgirl - I am feeling so much more motivated because my new meds are working well and I am getting the sleep that I need now every night and that has made a huge difference. So with my sleep and depression being more under control, I feel able to deal with the BPD better even though my symptoms are not as bad as they used to be but one of my other resolutions is to have more social contact with people and I'm definitely going to need my DBT skills then to be able to deal with all the feelings, insecurities and paranoia it will bring up but I can't stay in this house forever without seeing anyone. It might not work, I might not be able to cope with it but at least I will have tried.

Archived