Mental Health Forums

'sup.

Rogueheart

Hi, I'm Kit. It's been a while since I was forumless and I'm seeing if this ends up being a nice community to fill the lonely, if you will. Pleased to meet you all!

I'm a 20-year-old illustration student from oop north, and I've been formally diagnosed with OCD and I suspect I have some kind of anxiety as well, although I'm mainly here for personal interest and the fact that many of my close ones deal worse with mental illnesses, and I think I'd like a bit of help and support with helping them through it, too.

I'm not sure if or how long I'll stick around, I tend to be a bit fickle with some forums, but I'll see what's what nonetheless. Now go ahead and ask me a random question - it's fun!

Hello! Welcome to the froums, its a great place here, everyone is wonderful :)

And as for a random question, if you were a vegetable, which vegetable would you be? :P

Ollie

Hello people! Thanks for the welcomes. :>

@Ollie, I've done some snooping and noticed you go to Derby Uni as well. Me too! What a crazy random happenstance. If I was a vegetable I would probably be a red bell pepper. Or at least I'd want to be. They're pretty awesome-looking.

I study Illustration. I'm halfway through my second year now. :> Currently I'm in the USA, but I'll be going back to Manchester and then back down to Derby before class starts again. I'm gonna be so tired. ;;

Bet you will, but well done for being at Uni, I never made it that far. Doing time in the USA must be such an experience! I travelled to Australia on working holiday a couple of times one year and it was such an eye opener xxx

My old bf went on study abroad to University Derby from the US, he made it a whole year there :P I actually went out to visit while he was away, so I can say I have been there and have been to the Uni library. *world gets even smaller

Q: What part of the U.S. are you studying at?

Hi Kit,

Wishing you a warm welcome to the forum. I hope you find the support you are looking for here.

looking forward to seeing you around the boards.

M x

Archived