Mental Health Forums

Feeling Great, With My Friends Here On My Mind, Heart, And Soul <3

catspiracy

Hello Dearest Friends,

I have been so busy doing busy, I don't know where to start. I guess the last time-ish i was hangin in the forum was mid-dec. so only a month or so. The holidays were a blast! but more than that, I sincerely believe, is the settling down for me of my nervous system.

and to what would I attribute that, you might ask? hahah sorry for my ringmaster tone. I am both intoxicated and ramping into hypomania. ya know what, it feels good to admit it. in the past, i would just roll with it and not mention, not to mention not notice it inside myself insightfully. if i did notice and insight, i certainly would have kept that "PRIVILEGED" information.

Isn't that funny, that term, "Privileged"????

I have so many mixed experiences and emotions in regard to it.

I have discovered the efficacy of discarding the word "Privilege" and I would like to take this moment to shake every Occupy peaceful protestor's hand.

I have to be honest and tell you that I am likely to disappear from this forum again for a month or who knows. I care so much about everyone here, from my stable sources of sanity located here-------into the great beyond of timespace where you've been here, but I havent--or vice versa.

I love this forum, and I love my friends here. I hope we may forever continue our entanglement

love, Love, LOVE!

cat

Archived