Mental Health Forums

Samaritans

Dibley

I called the Samaritans an hour ago. I just needed to tell someone how I feel.

Anyway, the woman I spoke to was so nice. I told her not to just listen, I needed her to speak to me and ask questions and she did, and it brought me out more, she made me so comfortable.

Thank you Jenny, if that is your real name, you were amazing to me. Thank you for not judging me. I hope you have a nice party on Saturday. x

Reason for edit; didn't want to come across ungrateful.

im so glad someone helped you stop feeling so shitty

sorry ive not been able to come and post when you feel bad, im in such a bad way myself im not really in a position to help :<

That's really good you felt you were helped :)

If you know the branch you called you can call back and tell them how good she was, they always like feedback. Or you can email and say on the email what branch it is for and how much she helped :)

I'm sorry you feel as though people don't reply here any more - maybe people have things going on for themselves?

Glad you feel better :) xx

I don't know the branch, but I really did thank her, maybe to extremes even.

I know other people have problems, I don't mind really, guess it's just a nice place to come and vent. x

Sorry that you feel support on the forum has dropped out,

We do very much value and care about you here,

If you want anyone to talk to when you need PM me, I don't always reply instantly, I am often unable to get to the forum when i'm at work because I have to unfortunately do work :( but i'll reply when I get it,

I know that might be not be what you need especially having to wait for someone to get back to you, and its great you found you could call someone and get listened to, :)

*big hugs* glad you got some support today.

Thank you so much :crying_anim: . I feel ungratful now, and I'm not, this forum has given me so much. Maybe it's me that thinks I'm just going on and on, which I guess I am. I'm sick of the same crap going over and over round my head. I don't want to think bad of anyone here, I love everyone here. xx

aww thats nice. samaritans are great at there job. we forget how much they give there free spare time to listen to us when we feel so low. gives them credit even toaster and pie.

I think it's great that you phoned them and they offered you positive support, and you are not posting too much. That is what this place is for, getting your feelings out and asking questions. xxx

I'm so pleased that you spoke to them and that she helped you so much - I know I have used the Samaritans a lot in the past and they are very good :) xx

I'm glad the samaritans helped you. This site is really good but sometimes for whatever reason it isnt what you need. its good to have other ways of getting support. and i'm sure Jenny feels really good to know she helped you so much

Thank you so much :crying_anim: . I feel ungratful now, and I'm not, this forum has given me so much. Maybe it's me that thinks I'm just going on and on, which I guess I am. I'm sick of the same crap going over and over round my head. I don't want to think bad of anyone here, I love everyone here. xx

just because the same issue is the problem doesn't make it any less of an issue, if you need to have the same rant 100 times feel free to do so, I don't mind reading it 100 times,

:D

i've had the same problems for 8 years, with just new ones being added on top, I often rant about the new ones because they are immediate but I still need to rant about the other stuff 2.

hope your still doing ok now,

you know where i am if you wanna talk.

Archived