Mental Health Forums

Dylan

toaster

So we have had Dylan here since Thursday :D

We went to Bangor, we showed him were we go to college, had a walk round. We had lunch at Pies Mums on Saturday :D we have also just chilled out in the house. Dylan has learnt a couple of little tunes on the piano which he is made up about. Sponge-Bob Square Pants has been on the t.v. CONSTANTLY :lol:

We went out to see my sister and her daughter today - they haven't seen Dylan in about 4 years so that was really nice. We went for a walk round the park and the kids played great together, got on really well!

Then me, pie and Dylan went for dinner with Josie and her family - it was really nice, no awkwardness or anything. I think the highlight of my day was seeing Josie's sister - I haven't seen her in over 2 years and she was always really good with me - she was always on 'my side'. She gave me a huge hug and congratulated me on my progress :)

The best part is...Dylan is coming back on Tuesday until Thursday! Josie was very agreeable!

:D

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :)

so so pleased...

chips loves crumbs :) xxxxx

i been in a shitty mood all day and reading that right cheered me up !

(((((crumbs+pie+dylan))))

toasty, I must know.

Who is dylan :D

I've been wantin to know for ages but never asked!

He is my 12 year old son...:)

I had him when I was 16 - I was raised (if you can call it that) in the care system, got pregnant at 15, had him at 16. Things went from bad to worse, I cracked when I was 21, my old social worker Josie adopted him. Josie and I have had a very strained relationship (I do have posts on it, they are my earlier posts).

Josie and her family moved to Australia 2 and a half years ago :( I have always maintained contact with Dylan even though he doesn't live me. Since they have been over in Australia, we have Skype contact and I went to visit in the summer for 8 weeks.

They have come back for a visit :D

That's the condensed version :lol::huh: Although mine and Josie's relationship has been very strained, she did pay for me to go over in the summer and she has trusted me and Pie to have him whilst they are over here :)

toasty, I must know.

Who is dylan :D

I've been wantin to know for ages but never asked!

He is my 12 year old son... :)

I had him when I was 16 - I was raised (if you can call it that) in the care system, got pregnant at 15, had him at 16. Things went from bad to worse, I cracked when I was 21, my old social worker Josie adopted him. Josie and I have had a very strained relationship (I do have posts on it, they are my earlier posts).

Josie and her family moved to Australia 2 and a half years ago :( I have always maintained contact with Dylan even though he doesn't live me. Since they have been over in Australia, we have Skype contact and I went to visit in the summer for 8 weeks.

They have come back for a visit :D

That's the condensed version :lol::huh: Although mine and Josie's relationship has been very strained, she did pay for me to go over in the summer and she has trusted me and Pie to have him whilst they are over here :)

This is an amazing story and I'm happy that you are in your son's life still. You must be a very strong woman to have seen this through.

I'm so glad its going so well, it must be really exciting for all of you

I didnt realise Josie was your old social worker, that must make things even more complicated but your coping with everything so well, actually coping is the wrong word, you are doing so much better than just coping. 12 year old boys dont usually admit to being proud of there mums but i bet Dylan is proud of you xxx

Archived