Mental Health Forums

New Beginnings

AmyP

okay so had a bit of a meltdown tonight. ended up being seen by crisis etc etc.

realised that ive never been as bad before i moved. it all has gotten so much worse since and its guna get worse and worse.

whats the point in staying to do the course if im going to end up dead? cos thats the way its heading, an i sure dont need a degree if im dead

so im quiting and moving back. guna look for a flat with my bf and get a little job :)

dunno if im being impulsive, but im so much happier now ive decided

See how the decision sits with you over the next few days. Sometimes the most profound and impulsive decisions can be for the best but just take a good look over the next few days and chat with your boyfriend and just double check all the i's are dotted and t's crossed for you. From your posts over the last while I have known you on here it sounds like a positive and empowering decision, best of luck xxx

I agree with Roses hun, just hold on for the next few days before you do anything permanent and see how you feel about it. If after a couple of days it still feels like that's what you want, then go for it!

x x x x x

I find making big decisions like this makes me feel better but then i change my mind again a few days later so i can see where Roses and Bimo are coming from. But thats me, this is about you.

and often with depression i think people are living from day to day so i think it can help you more to commit to something short which you really feel like you have a chance of completing rather than a long term thing

hope that makes sense

Archived