Mental Health Forums

'something Happened Whilst I Were Waiting For The Bus, With My Friends'

autism-bpd

Me and my friends from the LGBT group walked up to bus station together to make sure i get on the bus.

Whilst waiting something happened. My friends are from age 15.

When waiting for the bus this man came to us asking us when the next bus comes, then offered us alcohol we said no and said he aint a druggy. next he said his wife gonna kill him, then said he may beat our heads off and a slag. we went to find a bench to sit down away from he , he kept staring at us and then he went and asked us for our ages we reply 'WERE TOO YOUNG', then he doesnt listen i go 'IF NOT CAREFUL GONNA CALL THE POLICE', he didnt listen. So went to bus station office reported it and my friend showed them where he were. I started crying and shaking. I waited for them to sort it, and that on a different bus. I got home texted my friend saying i am home. I then rang samaritans

as i were in tears before 3am and couldnt sleep i called the crisis team, they said i were doing all the right things and would contact my nurse by email to talk to me. when house manager rang up the boss of my nurse the boss said 'have u alerted Flipper', she replies 'for what'. i get told that the boss has gone and done it instead. my nurse rang me and told me that safe guard have been alerted and it may go to the police but i did say that i told the bus office this and my nurse said they still need to alert it.

that sounds so scary Flipper, I agree you have done all the right things and you dealt with it really well when it was happening but its not suprising you are now feeling shaken. I hope you are getting the support you need now xxx

it were the same lady who spoke to other night. she assured me that im doing the right things and that its bound to stay with me for a while. the call only lasted for 1 minute.

Archived