Mental Health Forums

New Painting - Pool

Saharah Blue

I am glad I am able to find away to unearth the blocks that have been keeping me from creating. I think it has a lot to do with not feeling so angry about everything all the time (wow did I just write that?)

I ran out of like points, will have to come back.

I pressed the painting between blotting paper and heavy books last night so it is smooth and flat. I think I would like to get this peice framed. Started, 2 new small paintings last night :)

That picture is really amzing. You are very talented. I tried to view it yesterday, but it wouldn't show me it all. It's nice to see someone with a skill, especially one as brilliant as yours.

I love it, I wish you'd show us more of your stuff SB.

Trying to pick the things I like most!

Ok, the subtle light on the hedges/shrubs; the blue, the depth of the pool; the standouty-ness(?) of the jacket(and shadow of) in the foreground you've created

is something to be envious of.

I am glad I am able to find away to unearth the blocks that have been keeping me from creating. I think it has a lot to do with not feeling so angry about everything all the time (wow did I just write that?)

Wish I could knock down my blocks atm. It's frustrating, it's like my mind is in sleep mode.

Thank you for the compliment Seriouskid. It has taken me 10 years to paint that, I started the underlay drawing that long ago and put it away and wouldn't touch it until now. I only start unblocking some of creativity in the last couple of years.

Archived