Mental Health Forums

Bleeding Into A River

pepsimeg

That's fantastic Emogirl - I can paint when I put my mind to it but stick to watercolours because oils scare the life out of me so I think it's fabulous that you've tried them and it has turned out so well - hope you're proud of yourself :) xx

yes thanku i was quiet pleased, like u the thought of oils had me scared of trying but hubby got me some for xmas so i thought i would give it a go, done a few more since

opps just remembered the title is wrong should be

Bleeding into a river of fire

No, no, no!!

The original title was just great...................If you have to explain art exponentially then it's not art but consumerism?!!

Appollo yes 1st title was fine but then i remembered it wasnt wat i originally thought the title shud b but like u said.it diesnt matter wat title is.... But its right for me ! No one else cares except me anyway lol

thanks for reply

That is a brilliant first time oil painting... I especially like the detail of the fire at the bottom.

My first time was terrible, didn't know I had to thin them down and sort of gave up after that.

How did it feel painting it?

sk

Thanks sk

it felt.weird like i was putting all my emotion into it esp as i was doing it with a palette knife which was a first too !

Wen i started it i had no idea wat i was going to do i just started with a red circle and it went from there really

i love doing paintings like that rather than plan anything, to me it brings more emotion out that way !

And its good to see things coming out that u never expected to come out.

Ahhh thats my explanation of it

emo

Archived