Mental Health Forums

A Bit About You.

Dibley

Last night in bed I was thinking about this forum and wondered what certain people looked like. It would be nice to have something in mind when replying to topics.

I would post a picture but I don't know how to do it!

I am 5'2.

About 8 stone 2/3.

Shoulder length natural red hair, or blonde now since I had horrible highlights put in.

I don't know my eye colour because they are quite unusual and a mixture of colours.

I have nice nails, apart from 2 that are a bit chewed!

Im 5"7

er....medium build shall we say :P

longish browny red hair usually in loose curls but sometimes straight

My eyes are browny green, go extremely green like cats eyes when i cry lol

Hmmm something i like, er, i think i have quite good dress sense :) usually brown chino-like skinny jeans and a nice jumper with my new boots! :)

Think theres pictures in my gallery but theyr quite old now

i ain't got a picture that i can put on here plus im apso hopeless when it comes to technical stuff so

i'm 5'8

got dark brown to black hair very long to me bum (thats only cos i don't get it cut)

green eyes

oh yeah not sure how much i weigh as i don't wanna break no ones scales but at a guess i think about 20 stone or more

............:)

Posting in the gallery is the easier of the two options. You can make your album friends only or public and you can take it down too, if you change your mind.

Or

Go to the bottom right and next to the post button is "More Reply Options" as soon as you click that it will give you a paper clip at the bottom left side that you can add an attachment.

I have a few pics floating around (Anne Marie & I) in a thread

theres pics of me in these threads-

I am about 5 ft 6 and i hope i still weigh 7 stone 13 (I dont mind if other people weigh more than that but me weighing more than that is BAD, I know that makes no sense but i deal with it by not weighing myself). I am skinny but kind of pregnant looking because food and travelling makes me bloat.

my hair is down to my nipples (sorry, wasnt sure how else to describe it!), its brown on top and dip dyed dark blonde on the bottom few inches. Its shiney but quite straggly because its fashionable and because i dont want to cut my dip dye off. I usually curl it in different ways or straighten it

my eyes are green but i have been told they are hazel (fair enough) grey (are you sure?) and blue (wtf???)

my nails are bright pink but they dont look great, i really need to touch them up or repaint them

my dress sense is glam verging on trashy haha. I usually wear minidresses with pumps, heels or wedges. my idea of casual is a football shirt and hareem pants but usually i'm glamtrash. I love my clothes and one of the few good things about getting up every day is putting on clothes i really love.

There is a pic of me in my sig,its been played with though to make pic look old.

This is the original;

Im tall,brown is my natural haircolor and I am lets say full figured :)

I am about 5ft 4inches. Well past my prime. long brown hair with grey creeping back in (note to self must buy more dye), I wiegh less than I used to but still lots more than I should. Don't have photos of me to post as I feel too ugly.

M x

This picture was taken last summer when I was in Australia :) I cover my mouth a lot because of my facial injury

I am 5'9, which I hated when i was younger - it's hard to hide when you are tall!

I have green eyes, as you can see

:)

I weigh more than I would like...

I have very nice hands and feet

:):lol:

My natural hair colour is dark brown but it's a weird red with brown roots at the moment - attractive!

I prefer to have a fringe but I never keep it up

well my profile pic is me about a year and a half ago, and here is an updated version. in middle of trying to lose weight atm to get back to what i was in profile. my hair and style is normally more like the profile pic, this was taken at a photoshoot in november.

I'm 5ft 6.5inch and 12st 6 atm

Wow everyone looks and sounds beautiful! I kinda feel like im hijacking the thread being the first guy to post aha!

Thats me in my profile pic, Although I will post a new one now Ive had my hair cut and once I get my new glasses :P Theres a recent one in my gallery too.

Im 6ft not sure about my weight lets just say cuddly :lol:

Brown hair, blue eyes.

xx

I have just bleached my hair (big mistake I think) lol, I was brown.

I am 5 ft 2 (Tiny)

I am 11 stone.

I have brown eyes.

(sorry not getting a pic :P)

Archived