Mental Health Forums

Panda's Art~

Colourful Panda

when i join forums i usually make an art thread and tend to just make one to just throw everything in as and when i do it, i hope that's okay? if not then just let me know and i'll do separate topics ^_^

uhm, i guess i'll start off with a little doodle i did today.

this is one of my alters, Koumi (he chose his own name). i know that humanoids with animal features is rare but there is a reason for that. if you want to know why then you can send a message but i dont want to put it down here in case it triggers anyone.

he's 17 and very social, he loves nothing more than to be with people and it's very hard to get him to be quiet. he's very loveable and easily makes friends with people~

Koumicolour.png

Saharah - awh thank you. unfortunately didnt do the panda but i wish i did!

Silver - eheh, thanks ^_^ when i stop being so lazy i'll show you what some of my proper stuff is like :P

i'm not an illustrator, no ^^; i draw for myself and enjoyment, i'd hate to turn it into work... just being in college doing art was awful because i *had* to draw and i *had* to draw what they wanted, it was awful! i'm very much a "i'm not doing that unless i can do it my way" kind of person :confused02:

i'll definitely post more! i'm in the process of drawing something that's not just a coloured sketch so i'll post that up when i'm done

while waiting for that, though... he's a little doodle i did of two of my alters a couple of days ago (left = Fyn, right = Theo) - both of them are male by the way, they're both just fairly feminine (mostly not helped by my drawing style aha)

TheoxFyn-1.png

you guys have all made me very happy and smiley, thank you so much for the kind comments ^_^

yeah Silver, you're right, they're manga style. funny really, i'm not a massive manga/anime fan but i still seem to be stuck drawing it and cant get away - guess at least it's a cute style so i cant complain too much, right? :P

xxx

just a uh, little doodle for my friend (30 mins at most...) it's his 20th birthday today and i figured at 1am i'd draw him a little something ^_^

Jakedoodle.png

well kinda by hand, yes :P i use a graphics tablet but it's pretty much like using regular pens and pencils, just cleaner and brighter~

thank you, though! means alot to me ^_^

hi panda am loving your art i am an artist too and a poet and underrstand where youre coming from about doing it for a job would love to ask you some q's about you and your work but dont want to hijack your thread............maybe if you are comfortable with it we could pm...........your illustrations would really suit my work and it would be fun to work with you on a childrens piece to share with the forum my profile pic is one of my paintings

thank you ^_^

sure you can PM me if you'd like~ if i can help somehow with the children's thing you're wanting to do then i'd be happy to give it a go or at least see what i think of what you have in mind

^_^ finally, this took me a long time but it's finally done. more of an example of my real art rather than coloured sketches.

Catfolkfinished.png

thank you!

i'll try to get started on that sometime today as well~

gonna eat and then start doodling a little to see if i can do what i want to for it ^_^

• 1 month later...

Hi panda,

Just found this thread, do you have any more you can post? Or are you not drawing at the mo?

Do you do any tradition real pen and paper drawings? I'd love to see some of them if you do

Nikki x

Archived