Mental Health Forums

Clockworkmoon

Insideoutgirl

Hi I hope its ok to post this here..

Anyway. I have become really fond of making Jewellery and find it a fantastic creative outlet which I am now evolving into a small business.

I love the fact its so engaging and allows me to create wonderful treasures.

I'm sort of in the middle of setting it up. I am starting an Etsy shop and already have a Facebook page for the business where you can see some of the things I have made =)

Im hoping to get lots of people to like my page so I can gain a wider audience.

My business "Clockworkmoon" will also be appearing at Leeds Steampunk fair on 10th March and a vintage wedding fayre on Sunday 11th March at Marmadukes hotel in York.

Here's a link to my facebook page for Clockworkmoon

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Clockworkmoon/281714658555587

Gem xx

Hey Gem, thats amazing your jewellery is beautiful! I wish you the best of luck with it!

I've liked your page and will share it and try and get my friends to like it too! :D

Ollie

xxx

Good luck with it sweetheart!!! I hope it goes really well for you... I have an old family friend who makes Jewellery and has a FaceBook page and also a Etsy shop, And she does well with it... Plus I'm sure you already know if you go onto other shop pages on FaceBook, Like and leave a wall post, They'll do the same with you, So you get many different people seeing you things :]... Oh and not to forget I like your stuff very much ^.^...

Hey Gem, thats amazing your jewellery is beautiful! I wish you the best of luck with it!

I've liked your page and will share it and try and get my friends to like it too! :D

Ollie

xxx

Thanks Ollie!

I'm hoping to get on with making some more asap.

Thanks for the support =)

xx

Good luck with it sweetheart!!! I hope it goes really well for you... I have an old family friend who makes Jewellery and has a FaceBook page and also a Etsy shop, And she does well with it... Plus I'm sure you already know if you go onto other shop pages on FaceBook, Like and leave a wall post, They'll do the same with you, So you get many different people seeing you things :]... Oh and not to forget I like your stuff very much ^.^...

Thanks Dice!

I actually didn't know that about liking and leaving a comment on other pages.. Thats a very handy tip!

Glad you like it :D Thankyou very much!

xx

these are wonderful ^_^

i'm a big fan of steampunk and i absolutely adore these, please post a link to your Etsy shop when it's up and running because i'm definitely interested in buying some things from you! they're just gorgeous~

these are wonderful ^_^

i'm a big fan of steampunk and i absolutely adore these, please post a link to your Etsy shop when it's up and running because i'm definitely interested in buying some things from you! they're just gorgeous~

Thanks Colourful Panda! I certainly shall post a link =)

I aim to have it up and running this week =)

I'm glad you like them!

Everyone has said such nice things =)

I just love Steampunk and Vintage too. I can't wait to get making new treasures this week and to get my Etsy store fully functioning

:D

xx

hey hun have checked out your page and liked it. love the steam punk thing william gibson the difference engine is one of my fave books.....good luck with the jewellery i hope it goes well for you

hey hun have checked out your page and liked it. love the steam punk thing william gibson the difference engine is one of my fave books.....good luck with the jewellery i hope it goes well for you

Thanks Nathan! I actually am guilty of having not read that book! Am I missing out?

x

and 3 of those items were taken away by me :P -giggles- i saw them and jumped at the chance~

i'll definitely be keeping an eye on your shop!

by any chance will you post here and/or on facebook when it gets new things added? ^_^

Hooray!

Of course! I will post here and facebook, then you have double chance of seeing when new things are up!

I really hope you like them! Let me know if you need the bracelet altering to size (I can take links out so it is not too loose)

Love Gem xx

yey thank you ^_^

ah i will, thank you for letting me know you can do that if needed! hopefully they'll fit just fine, so very excited for when i recieve them~

xx

hey just wanted to say that i am loving the stuff you are making the penny farthing pendant was absolutely beautiful....share with friends whenever i can and drop heavy hints about my birthday so hopefully sending bizniss your way......hope its going well

i just wanted to say here that i just got my things in the post and i'm so pleased with all 3 of them, each of them fit perfectly and look even better than i'd hoped for. your jewellery is gorgeous, thank you so much!

^_^

i just wanted to say here that i just got my things in the post and i'm so pleased with all 3 of them, each of them fit perfectly and look even better than i'd hoped for. your jewellery is gorgeous, thank you so much!

^_^

Hooray! Glad they reached you safely honey and hope you enjoy wearing them! You are very welcome =) So pleased to hear they fit perfectly!

Thank you!

xx

hey just wanted to say that i am loving the stuff you are making the penny farthing pendant was absolutely beautiful....share with friends whenever i can and drop heavy hints about my birthday so hopefully sending bizniss your way......hope its going well

Thankyou! Im glad you like them! Im hoping to get some more stuff up very soon =)

x

Just to let you know theres new items up on etsy and facebook =)

A few more to add tomorrow and for those who wanted to know it is currently 20% off everything and custom orders (for mothersday...although it doesnt have to be for your mother.. lol)

Love

Gem

x

Archived