Mental Health Forums

I'm Cheating Slightly....

5headh

I havent had a particularly good day today, but yesterday was brilliant so thought rather than sitting and think how I feel now, I'll write about yesterday.

It didnt start off to brilliantly I woke up with a bad cold and headache so chilled about in the morning, tried to get my mate to come see me as I didnt feel like going out but he didnt fancy it.

So I dragged myself outta bed had a shower, and was invited to go round and have a take-away with a new friend I made, had an awesome evening a good ol' chat AND tried curried goat... Must say it is amazing!! When i was there a guy I have been quite intrested in, text me asking if I wanted to go see him, he was working away from home down south. :bike:

Me acting on impule thought f*ck it, i may aswell, went home grabbed some pj's and my meds, put on some thermals on off on plodded on my 125cc motorbike on the 70mile journey down to see him, got lost once or twice and my bike was threatening to break the whole way there (I had lied to my family about where I was going so could NOT break down)

Got to the hotel he was staying at and had a wonderful evening, first time I have ever got intermet with somebody since things happened with my ex. He was constantly checking I was okay, that he wasnt making me feel uncomfortable and that he wasn't over stepping the mark. My confidence went through the roof, I just lay there smiling to myself, he made me feel special.

i didnt sleep much as I wasn't feeling too well and had quite a high temperature (Why do those places have the heating on full blast?!) But unlike normal I was happy just to lay there awake, even in the company of him, dispite the fact he was sleeping I felt safe ^_^

Then the morning came, 5.30 infact :o and it was time he was off to work, so I plodded back on my 70mile journey with very little sleep but feeling quite poorly, dispite a few panic attacks made it home and still had a smile on my face :)

Now Im alone this evening my obsessions are kicking in, I want to know what his doing, who his with and the jealousy is kicking in, but got a lovely message of a friend telling me to 'focus on the next time I'll be there with him, not the fact his not here with me now :)

Congrats if you made it through that story and sorry if it made no sence, Im still quite poorly taken my nightnurse now off to bed lol, just felt I needed to say it, as alot of people would judge me for what went on last night so feel I cant tell alot of people :)

I'm really glad you had such a good time and i think its great you can still apreciate yesterday even when today is rubbish. its so easy to focus on today and forget yesterday

Archived