Mental Health Forums

Landscape - Inish Mor

Saharah Blue

Well following along my streak of creating, I have just finished my first seascape. I have really appreciated the encouragement and praise of my fellow peeps. Thank you for being supportive, it feels really good to have that in my life.

i love this such a well painted picture in water colours brilliant vibrant and such detail too .... and im moving in with villian and growly lol :)

*ran out of likes, will come back later. Thank you everyone. I painted the piece to be put in the entry of Irish's new house he is building.

stunning. so glad to see it, i tried to look before and thought you must've took it down as it wasn't here. love all the details but have been getting especially lost in the shades of greens and the stone wall details. its beautiful and very 'alive' xxx

Thank you :closedeyes:

I looked at some work I did in 2007 after my DX and compared it with this, there really is improvement.... so I am coming along. Thank you everyone for your encouragement. I think we all know how hard it can be to be feeling well enough to do things. I certainly wouldn't be this far along without the help of my peeps here.

you guys rock! :sm.jpg:

Sea is sky and sky is sea. Beautiful.

Such enviable watercolour skill, SB.

I love the way the brick walls seem to be undulating. And the detail on them. Oh and the shade on them.

It seems like such an idyllic place to be, peaceful.

Thanks for posting more of your work :)

sk

Yes, it was kind of your request that made me consider posting this one. I have one more that I have finished up and then I think I am taking a rest it is very tiring, surprisingly. Thank you for the feedback as well. I showed the piece to another friend before it was done and I got a lot of constructive criticism that sort of spurred it to finish.

Archived