Mental Health Forums

Manja Appreciation!

fedup!

Hi folks xxxxxxxxxx

Just a little 'show the love for manja' thread here...don't know about you, but I have definately noticed how manja does so much good work both here and in RL flying the flag for MH causes. She always roots for MH campaigns to be viewed in a positive light.

manja I also love your positve threads which encourage all of us to accept who we are and be nice to ourselves.

Go manja! Go manja!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am just speechless. Honestly. I was made admin on the charity accounts at the weekend, and spent so much of the weekend doing stuff on it, love that I'm reaching people, and hopefully making a difference.

I only wish that I could do this stuff full time, but in the meantime I'm just so grateful that the charities have trusted me to look after their accounts, and that the only world has let me reach people.

Really can't wait for the first meeting of my support group too, there's been so much interest that I just hope that some turn up :)

The only problem also will be staying away from the online accounts when I'm at work tomorrow lol :P xx

Thanks again for this. It has really genuinely touched me xxx

PS Now I probably just sound silly, but I might just print this off and put it on my wall :P

Hey manja - look at you!!!

Hope you remember me from last year - you definately helped me honey and genuinely from the heart it is so brilliant to see you do so well

Maddie xxx

Hey manja - look at you!!!

Hope you remember me from last year - you definately helped me honey and genuinely from the heart it is so brilliant to see you do so well

Maddie xxx

I definitely do remember you from last year Iron Lady - and it is SO good to see you back here... I hope it is for good reasons :) xx

Manja, you have an amazing ability to reframe your thinking, give your irrational or fearful thoughts acknowledgement and keep moving forward. I have been many times impressed with the way you pick yourself up from your suffering.

Kudo's many times over,

xoxo

Not been here long manja but I can see that you're a good person and I like you a lot :)

Also the thread you created this one

Is really positive and I often keep upto date on how we are all getting along.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yah Manja!! Not good im afraid but you know me keep battling along. I am also loving catching up with old pals and meeting new ones!!

Sounds like you are doing a grand job sweetie xx

Hi folks xxxxxxxxxx

Just a little 'show the love for manja' thread here...don't know about you, but I have definately noticed how manja does so much good work both here and in RL flying the flag for MH causes. She always roots for MH campaigns to be viewed in a positive light.

manja I also love your positve threads which encourage all of us to accept who we are and be nice to ourselves.

Go manja! Go manja!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I could not agree more! :D You've certainly inspired me! And I think you have inspired lots of others too! :)

You are certainly very very deserving of this post :)

xxxxxxx

Amanda you are amazing and inspiring and i'm so happy fedup has made this thread for you.

I think you should print it out and put it on your wall, put it where you can see it on the days you dont want to get up. read it and feel proud and feel loved because you have so much to be proud of and we love you xxx

Archived