Mental Health Forums

My Cats

donnam

i am having a giggle today! i have 2 adult female cats who have been spayed (thankfully) and a 5 month old male! well today he has decided he REALLY likes one of the cats Cindy (cinderella) my other adult cat is outside think she will be pleased lol. Cindy is not at all impressed in him wanting to shall we say "snuggle" on top of her! and she is hissing and running for her life, shortly followed by this little kitten (he still looks tiny lol). We were going to wait until he was 6 months for the snip, as he is a ragdoll, and they are slow maturing! apparently not in that department lol! so think we will have to make apt sooner rather than later before Cindy moves out! :lol: he is adorable, dunno y she doesnt really like him too!

:lol: Bless!!

We thought about getting boy rats to go with our girls, but at £100 a time to get them 'snipped' thought no we'll just keep an all girl group. The 2 girls 'snuggle' each other though and it's quite funny to watch them chase each other round the cage when they're in heat!

Must be funny to watch the little kitten trying to chase the adult she cat!

x

he is such a cutie :P and would have gorgeous kittens! but cindy is NOT finding it fun! and she is definately standing her ground at the min, only cos of size diff tho, he is one determined kitten lol.

dont think he has an evil bone in his body lol, he is such a softie, kids carry him all over and doesnt even get his claws out in fact he purrs! and scottie cn be a bit rough !

can imagine the rats chasing either other in heat lol. and wow, that is a lot of the snip!

Archived