I've seen you grow inside your mummy...

Felt you move and kick...

Seen you hiccup many times... 

Not long to go now little Bean...

I feel scared...

What if I cannot give you love???

I'm worried I'll feel nothing...

Your a dream come true to our family...

I want to be able to you protect you from evilness... 

But how can I???

Your Auntie is fill of it...

I'm sorry Little Bean...

I want you to feel safe and loved by me...

I cannot give you that... 

Your an innocent Little Bean, I long to hold... 

But I'm not good enough... 

I feel like running from you all...

Your a dragon baby, Like me...

Does that mean you will get hurt, Like me too??? 

I don't want you to lose your childhood...

You should be happy and have no care in the world... 

You don't need to see your Auntie H with cuts and scars... 

I'm truly sorry Little Bean...

I wish I could give you all the good-ness in this world... 

Agree with Sah.

It's evident how much you care already, Dice, and Little Bean hasn't even met you yet.

Know that love you have will be returned tenfold, babies are wonderful like that.

Think you'll make an incredible auntie.

xx

Thank you all for the replies, But for real, Where do you see this " Love " ??? Because I don't see or feel it one bit... My whole body Inside and out inch by inch is full of bad-ness, And it comes out from everywhere in me...

I've seen you grow inside your mummy...

Felt you move and kick...

Seen you hiccup many times...

Not long to go now little Bean...

Your a dream come true to our family...

I want to be able to you protect you

You should be happy and have no care in the world...

I wish I could give you all the good-ness in this world...

In Loving Kindness the practice starts with the wish for someone to be happy, healthy, safe, loved, at peace. This can be you, or it can be others. The wish is like a little seed that you water and grow with the good intention of your heart and mind. It is not about being perfectly any of those things yourself first.

Your writing says all that Dice.

Bless you Sah, I wish I could believe it and see, Really do... I just see it as anyone can want that for someone and say it, Without feeling or loving the person, If that makes sense??? :S ...

Hi Dice,

when I read your poem all I could see was love for little bean, so much that you want to protect her/him from harm, even if that harm comes from your hurts and sadness. I have seen you write about little bean so much I am looking forward to hearing you hold her/him, when a child comes into the world the emotions we feel are overwhelming.love concern will we bond how can we protect such a little defenceless thing? she is so lucky to have a aunt like you ( even if you cant see that I can. xxx.

Yes your so right Christine!!! I'd do anything to stop Little Bean from getting hurt, But when they say babies pick up on your moods, What am I meant to do??? Hide away in my room, I cannot as my sister will need my help, So then I'm left with the little Bean picking up on my moods and things... Sorry... I know this will sound nasty but if I do feel emotions, I don't want it to happen at the hospital, As I won't be in my safe place, As when I do feel many emotions, I don't cope well and end up hurting myself... Sorry I'll shut up now, But thank you :]...

Thank you for the hugs Rose :]...

Archived