Mental Health Forums

Life, Death, The Meaning...the Rambling.

DJJK

I'm unsure whether I've been cursed or blessed sometimes in my life.

On the plus side, I have great empathy and understanding, which means that I excel in the things I'm pursuing at the moment. Always someone to try and knock you off your perch though isn't there...apparently the "best I can hope for" in life, is a 27th floor council flat, eternal benefits and dwelling and hiding from the world...some days I feel like I should just wear a sign and a bell to warn people...

There is a darkness, which is held at bay by remembering some of the tremendous characters I have been privileged enough to have in my life...

I was sad to hear that a friend of mine died. On the surface it was one of those superficial relationships, more of an acquaintance you might say, but I felt that we'd connected on a deeper level. I've been touched to hear that people that knew him say that he spoke very highly of me and my music...it was definitely a 2 way thing and I'm sad that I never got the chance to spend more time with him...he was an inspiration and in spite of the limited time we spent together, it was time spent involved with things we were passionate about...his passing has left a hole in me that has caught me a little off guard.

He was a force for chaos sometimes, as these people seem to be...I've had one or 2 in my life now and I'm just sick of losing them...

Wherever you are bro, rest easy and may your light continue to shine and serve to disarm the hatred and discourtesy we are so often subjected to in modern life...

Fuck the haters.

KX

Archived