Mental Health Forums

I Am So Tired

Everycloud

I just can not cope with all the appointments I have, I feel so drained. I am sat here now on here, when I should be ironing the uniforms for the kids. I can't be bothered I have thrown them in the tumble. I have no idea why my energy levels are so low. I just want to go back to bed and sleep, it's not possible it never is. My head hurts, I ache. Sometimes I really hate being a single mum, there is no one to lighten the load. I resent those around me who have partners!

if it makes u feel any better i have a partner but it would never occur to him to wash our sons school uniform!!! and he's at work all the time so i do everything. i generally don't bother ironing the uniform tho. i know how u feel, i would give anything to have a duvet day but it's never an option, my 1 yr old is always here pretty much surgically attached to my side! just gotta keep going hun x

Yeah I get what your saying too, Even though I have husband he is never here, I do everything and I just wish that I could go back to bed but there is so much I need to do.

Ok lol maybe having a bloke wouldn't make a difference lol sounds like I would end up resenting him haha

Hi everycloud, I am in a similar boat as you, so I know how tough it is, perhaps you are coming down with something re energy.

I think there are pros and cons to being single and having a partneer. Whatever, you sound like it's very tough at the moment. Sometimes i just say sod the house work, and the uniforms aren't too bad so i won't iron them. My family have never come to any harm through it, even if things aren't as tidy as I'd like. After a rest. it's easier to play catch up than to keep on going without a break.

Hugs.

Archived