Mental Health Forums

Supersize Vs Superskinny

lou99

why oh why oh why do i watch it it just triggers the f**k out of me seeing all the skinny people i get jealous i want to be that small again i know the point is that they r unhealthy but i loved looking like that sometimes i hate recovery

Sweetheart I'm watching it too and even though the skinny person looks ill I still find myself looking down at my body and sighing. It isn't healthy she doesn't look nice she looks ill.

Gypsy weddings on next hope that lifts your mood! :)

hard isn't it, i get triggered by skinny 11-yr olds.

but i know i am healthy now, my hair has grown back, i can exercise & play with the kids, i can eat out with my friends, i can have stuff like chocloate & cake sometimes, my life doesn't revolve purely around food, i am likely to have had my organ damage & osteopoenic state reversed, ....... but ana is still here, & i still wanna throw up when i look in the mirror & see my size...overall i am def happier than when i was really anorexic tho... just the DID, anxiety, depression, PTSD & panic disorder left to work on now lol the anorexia masked a lot of shit :confused02: :worried_anim:

Sweetheart I bet you look beautiful and it is good to have time now to work on other problems.

MemyselfandI, again I bet you look beautiful, healthy is beautiful.

duuuurgh brain watching it again but it doesn't seem so bad when it's blokes for some reason....i guess cos i can't compare bodies. and he doesn't eat breakfast which everyone knows u need to kickstart your metabolism or u don't burn off any cals til u eat...

I have been eating breakfast for six months after twenty years of not eating breakfast. I have now cut it out again, I just don't feel right. I get hungry when I eat breakfast, but not when I don't, regardless of what I eat.

u get hungry cos your metabolism is higher so u r burning cals off. if u don't eat breakfast u stay in starvation mode that your body goes into over night. also means your brain isn't working properly so u won't be able to concentrate or make good decisions

Archived