Mental Health Forums

Keera Got A School Place!

Tray

At the school I wanted her to go to. She gets her free 15 hours starting after Easter, doing afternoons and starts at primary schol sept! doin afternoons, im so happy i could cry, all her little friends from baby group are going there as well so they will grow up together. It is the best school round here, im so happy for her... can you believe she's 3 already and starting school! x

Brilliant Tray! Really good news! Can you walk to the school from where you live? You could both have a nice walk up there, show her the building etc, where she is going to play etc. Of course you could also drive/take the bus! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

she goes there one afternoon a week now so she no's the building etc, she still cries when she goes in but she loves it onc e she settles. she made me a mothers day card today it was lovely. she been in bed since 6 lol it tires her out all the playing. the school is like a 15 min walk away but i will be working, hopefully, so will have to arrange wrap around care for her x

glad she got into the nursery school u wanted!!!!!!!!!! and heard she is in the school u want too, friends with kids here dont find out til end april/may

Archived