Mental Health Forums

Little Bean Is Here!

Dice

I know I'm not really on here anymore these days, but I always said I would make a post to let you know when little bean was born, So here it is...

Little Bean has finally come into this world, 15 Days over due but chunky monkey is here!!!

Chunky monkey is so perfect and so beautiful!!! I feel so so so happy right now!!!

Chunky monkey was born at 5:34am and weighted 8lb 14... And chucky monkey is a little girl!!! I have a neice!!!

Chucky monkey is doing fine and Mummy is a little knocked, But she did it!!!

Not long got home from the hospital, Not slept for 24hours, But really feel so happy and over the moon!!!

Your words

Oh and J I wish your little girl who I seen today with you gets abused by a sick fucker like your EX was

And you get congratulated about what a good aunt you'll make. I hope no one wishes anything so terrible upon your niece. I hope you can see now how your sister would feel if she read what you'd written and applied it to her new baby. How you would feel if you apply what you said to the new baby. I just hope you see that whatever anyone evil has done to you to wish upon an innocent child is evil. I don't believe you are evil but I think what you wished was.

I cannot bring myself to congratulate you, but do wish you all the best.

Congratulations auntie Dice :) I'm so glad its happened, it must be so lovely for your family but also a relief as i know you were worried.

chunky monkey, thats a cute nickname :) I kind of know a guy who calls his 18 month daughter mucky monkey

Oh I wasn't saying thank you to you dancinglight just everyone else bar you... As they was NO need at all to say what you did!!! Nor bring something up what was said months ago... And I have never seen you before, Funny how you only joined this month, But have looked through my old stuff...

Oh I wasn't saying thank you to you dancinglight just everyone else bar you... As they was NO need at all to say what you did!!! Nor bring something up what was said months ago... And I have never seen you before, Funny how you only joined this month, But have looked through my old stuff...

Quite a few peoples posts I've read. When a post has had a lot of views it can be interesting to read. No need for me to say it, maybe so, but then was their a need for you to say what you said? I cannot believe the hypocrisy in saying you'll be a great aunt, unless you've changed alot, and i mean alot, then you will just be a hate filled vindictive shouting in the street embaressment of an aunt. I'm sorry you got so hurt in life that you wish ill upon a child and you take no responsibility for doing that. I know what I've done, I;ve taken probably 1 of the happiest times of your life and dragged up something which you'll not see as relevant. A nasty mess on an otherwise lovely topic. But that's life isn't it? Look at your neice and pray no 1 wishes what you did upon a child, and I mean really look at her, all her innocence and needs, her whole life in front of her. Look at yourself in the mirror twisted with pain and hate because people hurt you in a way that no 1 should be hurt. Then look at your niece again and think do you really wish that pain upon a child. The sins of their parents are not 4 the child 2 pay.

You didn't apologise to all the people u hurt by writing what u did u didn't give anything but anger and indifference. It wasn't what u said that got me it was ur attitude so u come back here and every 1 says what a great aunt you'll be even though u say you'll shout out in the street.

What a world. :)

I can't bring myself to delete what I've written even though I don't like myself for writing it and feeling it. Sorry.

Congrats on becoming Auntie Dice, know she will bring lots of light & happiness into your life.

Take care of yourself xx am

P.s - i don't think anyone should be judged by anyone else... especially about something they said months ago in anger over a very emotive issue. Suppossed to be a congratulatory thread, not an axe grinding one.

You have read that topic and have your own opinnion.but you don't know dice,you've not been here long and u don't know her on a personal level.who are u to say she won't be a great auntie.

I do know her,and I also know how much the baby means to her.

If you'd have read her other threads you would see how supportive she is to members.

Had u felt so strongly about her past thread u could have pm'd her instead of posting it here.

Archived