Mental Health Forums

Shocked

Anabas

So after last nights OD & waking up in the psych hospital, I discharged myself only to be brought back by the Police.

I'm back on the ward & after having spoke to the nursing staff from last night I was shocked. I was in such a bad state they had to watch me constantly (even tho I'd) passed out.

Anyway the doctor I seen earlier suggested I have my meds given via a depot injection so that I have access to an even more limited supply of meds to access.

Not sure what meds they would use but won't be mirtazapine or quetiapine which I'm currently on. Any advice/experiences appreciated :)

xx

Hey Anabas, Sorry to hear about your ordeal its not nice at all :(

Are you staying in the hossie for a bit?

ANd sorry I dont know about your meds, hopfully someone else will have some ideas!

Please take care of yourself

xxx

Hi Ollie,

Thanks for ur reply. Yes I'm staying in hospital until I can get myself a bit better.

I hope ur well. Seen ur posts & know you've been having a bumpy ride too. Just not always sure what to comment. Guess we're all in the same boat to some extent.

xx

Hi anabas I am so glad you are in a safe place, have been worried about you and could see things were building up.

meds no idea what they can give nowadays by depot. Mian thing is for you to start feeling better xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank u Christine, that's really nice of u to care. Im hoping I've hit absolute rock bottom so the only way is up. Hospital always makes me anxious but I don't really have much choice. I'm sorry if my posts have triggered u in anyway as im aware from ur posts that this time if year is difficult for you.

xxxxxx

Thank u for ur kind words Data, it means a lot.

xx

Archived