Mental Health Forums

Bad Start To The Day

b0bulat0r

Sometimes days just seem to start on the wrong foot,

I had a bad night last night, it was 3am before I got any sleep, then when I did sleep I had a really weird dream, (gonna post about that separately in a bit)

one of the reasons that I slept badly was because my neck hurt very badly, I suffer from photosensitivity disorder and because its started to get brighter and sunnier and i burn VERY easily because of said condition my neck has quite bad sunburn and really hurts.

This morning i was eating my cereal and Henry (my sisters cat) decided to leap on me causing both of us to get covered in cereal and milk, and then I was struggling manically to find another pair of clean trousers because I couldn't go to work in those which made me late,

came into work to find one of the servers had gone down again and had to reboot it, causing everyone to be unable to get on anything for about 20 minutes or so while I sorted it, which throws everyone's day including mine out.

now I have 2 new unexplainable issues at work that I have to try to track down and investigate,

I know its only half 9 but I already just feel this is going to be a bad day.

I hope that you have had all the crap you are going to get today already. Just keep your head down and get through the day. Hope it goes better than you expect. xx

Archived