Mental Health Forums

:/ I Got Robbed

CourtingPsycho

:/ fell for the oldest hustle in the book sympathy and then bam robbed at a cash point, luckily i knew something wasnt right as it seemed abit to weird so went into a public area and lucky since had a witness there.

whole bank account got wiped just because i was a dumb fucking cunt for not realizing at the time luckily realised just after it happened and swiped half the cash from her :/ but still £120 stolen

that sounds awful CP. lots of people fall for that, there are lots of different scams and its difficult to be on your guard all the time. its horrible when it happens, losing the money and feeling you've been caught out.

my mums friend was at a cashpoint, not realising someone standing behind her had written down her number. then just before her card came out they tapped her on the shoulder and said 'you've just dropped a fiver'. She thanked them profusly, turned back to the machine to collect her money but didnt realise she hadnt taken her card, someone else had taken it. They then used the card to take out everything in her account, luckily she'd just withdrawn most of it so there was only £45 in there. My mums friend is very intelligent (not that i'm saying your not), not much gets past her but she still fell for it.

did you report her to the police?

yea atleast 1 of the witnesses had common sense and did :/

just love how at first the police operator said she didnt think it was a robbery just because she managed to distract me for a second and steal it but atleast the 2 female officers did the right thing but damn i will give it to them they were quick

Don't be angry at yourself CP.

iT'S NOT YOU that did a bad thing it's the bloodie swine who stole from you.

Sorry to hear this happened but as you said there was a witness and that is good!

These things are sent to teach us lessons and make us stronger (although it doesn't feel like it at the time)

Best wishes xx

Archived