Mental Health Forums

It's Just Me, Again.

tailchaser

Hi all,

I was a member of the forums several years ago. In fact, when I joined a few minutes ago, I had to use another e-mail address, as mine was already taken. It'll take me a few days to get the hang of things, again, I suppose the first step is to get my old account back in order. I could use help with this. Wow, I never thought I'd be back! I have been through...doesn't matter, haven't we all.

Mike

Thanks! I just found my old username. If a mod could send my old password to the e-mail address associated with "canadian mike", I'll delete this one.

I guess I'd better do that, because I can't figure out how to shut the new ones down, either. I'm trying really hard to keep a positive view of this, though. Major site changes since I was last here.

Looks like someone renovated the old place while I was gone. Looking forward to meeting newer members & re-acquainting with the ones I knew from before. What I really want to do is to, virtually-speaking, hug the stuffing out of my "walker", and a few others! :wub:

:crying_anim: Feels like home.

Sorry, GrowlyCat, I keep forgetting to "follow" threads. Thanks for the welcome back! You can imagine, I'm sure, that whatever brought me back was made a little less valid by your welcome. Ah, still king of the convoluted sentence, I am!

Archived