The woods are lovely, dark and deep.

But I have promises to keep,

And miles to go before I sleep,

And miles to go before I sleep.

R.I.P.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really sry to hear this, such a shame to lose someone so young.

huggles to all and my thoughts is with icu and u sundries for being there for her.

So heartbreaking to read. She was a well loved and a very supporting member. I really hope she is at peace now.

Thank you for letting us all know at this very hard time. I hope she can now look down from Heaven and smile and be happy for the many people that love her.

R.I.P icubaby.

Oh my god, I'm so so sorry to read this, I used to chat with icu when I used to be here more regularly, and remember her well. She was a special lady.

Rest in Peace Icu.

I will be lighting a candle tonight too.

Crystal

(and safe hugs to Sundries)

I have lit a candle at home for Icubaby and thought I would put one here for her as well.

such a lovely thought, I am going to do this too.

Can't believe this - thanks for posting sundries. So sorry you had to break this news - we're here for you too xxxxxxxxxxx

RIP icubaby xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh my god. I'm so shocked and sad. She was such a great and supportive person. I remembered how hard she worked to get her lawyers degree and how happy she was when she finsihed it. I understood she was going through a bad time, but hoped her recent absence meant she was doing better with life.

((((Sundries)))) Thank you for letting us know, i'm sorry you had to do so at such a difficult time, we're here for you. My condolences to all her Friends and Family, she will be greatly missed.

Rest well icubaby, i hope you are at peace now.

Aurora :hug2: x x x

I too have lit a candle - thankyou for the idea

thank you love&me for the poem - it is beautiful.

I did not know Icubaby but looked at her profile and some posts. The last part of the poem was in her signature. It is a beautiful poem.

RIP icubaby.

Thoughts and sympathy to anyone affected by the loss of such a lovely person.

Thank you for letting us know Sundries, and hope everyone is coping as well as can be expected.

I didnt really know icubaby but she sounds lovely and amazing

((((sundries)))) she sounds like such a special friend, i'm sorry for your loss

condolences and hugs to everyone who is hurting

I am so saddened to hear about our friend icu baby. I hope that she can be at peace now. It's so tragic. God bless her. R.I.P sweetheart xxx

RIP ICU-baby..... such a sad time and loss for everyone!!!! much love to everyone close xxxxxxx

i'm so shocked and sad to know that icubaby has passed.... you will be missed, my thoughts go to family and friends.... good bye you sweet sweet warm friend xox

' I think it is a coping mechanism for me. I think life is too hard and I don't want to deal with it so I take od's with the hope of dying in the process. I guess I am afraid of living but also afraid of dying so I take a gamble'

Going back over my conversations with her, this is why.

I don't think she wanted to be beaten by this illness. Earlier in the month, before she came off her meds, she was talking about being stable and being thankful that she had survived all her attempts. Just days before her death she was talking about what she was going to do when she left hospital and saying she was going to be ok. I do not know what happened in the intervening days but I know what is likely from the descriptions she has given me of all her other hospital stays.

Such a waste.

Those words could so easily have been written by me. So similar to why I do these things. Keep thinking how this could easily happen to me if I carry on.

I've said It once but will say it again...R.I.P ice_baby. I hope u are at peace now hun.

xx

Archived