Mental Health Forums

Icubaby Has Died

sundries

I am so sorry to hear this. I didn't know her, but her death still feels like such a loss. It's almost like a blow to the stomach. My sympathy goes out to sundries, her family, and all who knew her.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am proper shocked at this news. Don't really know what to say - I knew her but didn't know her really well but we had a good few conversations.

R.I.P icu, I hope you have found peace wherever you may be xxx

Hi Sundries, so sorry to her this. She had been a grezt support to me on this site. She will be missed. I pray she has her longed for peace at last. Kind hugs. x

Really sad to hear this. I don't come on here a lot, and she is one of the few people I feel I've got to know a bit. She's about the same age as me too...way too young to go.

RIP ICUbaby. You will remain in our hearts and minds.

Antartic I'm sure she would be really pleased to know she helped and supported you. She always tried to be kind to people and was such a passionate and caring person.

I wish she had found a treatment that worked for her and that she could have held on a bit longer. She was really traumatised by PTSD symptoms but because of her bipolar diagnosis services never really took that aspect of her illness seriously. :(

I feel the need to create a space for ICUBaby in my spiritual world. would anyone be down for naming a date/time to take a moment to remember her? It can just be a conscious breath taken with her name in mind, a candle lit, a posture taken.

I'd like to suggest this coming Sunday as a "memorial date". I guess Noon PST is neutral as far as I am concerned. I intend to light some sage, remember her, and invite her to find the light. I also invite you to do whatever you feel comfortable doing in her memory.

All my love and light to her and to our community.

We have so much love, we have so much light. We are whole together because we are a COMMUNITY.

Love,

cat

Dear Sundries a terrible time for you and all that knew Icubaby. I pray for strength and peace may you feel the love of Him. Grief I expect feels heavy for you now can you let yourself feel the loss and mourn? Everything has a time and place may you be blessed with comfort.

I so wish I had been able to go to your funeral icubaby :( It is still do difficult to beleive this is real and you are truly gone.

Archived