Mental Health Forums

Easter Eggs

lonelyheartemma

even tho i'm quite grown up now and even tho i bought them myself its still nice having easter eggs.

Its not a very good picture but its an easter egg with my name on and chocolate shoes

Happy Easter xxx

actually its a better picture than i thought it was!

oooo yum :) We used to get a Thorntons one every year until we were about 20 with our name on and I love the chocolate shoes :)

Happy Easter to you too xx

Yummy! Surprised they're still in one piece (or was that photo taken a while ago!?).. wouldn't last long in my house :)

Would be interested to know how long your new shoes last on your feet though.. could be interesting :) And yes.. I don't think you can ever be too old for Easter eggs! :king_right: Enjoy.. and happy Easter xx

Yeah that thorntons egg looks lovely. I really love milkybar. My mum and friends got me these as well as double decker. :) xxx

happy easter Cats, Jenny and Angel :)

I took the pics about 6 hours ago, theres a big chunk missing from the egg now! I used to get about 3 easter eggs a year and eat them all on easter day but I can't anymore, i get bad tummy pains if i eat lots of chocolate at once. Its annoying in a way but its really helped me apreciate chocolate more because i have to make the most of every mouthfull.

I had a lindor one, and I ate the lot and was then sick! I also had a thorntons one and ate that yesterday. Paul had Thorntons fudge one, and that's also gone, I'm sure they aren't as big as they used to be!

Archived