Mental Health Forums

Going To Paris!

fedup!

bonjour mon amis!

Yep, i'm going on holiday to Paris for a few days and I can't wait! I've been to some wierd and wonderful places in my time but never been to Paris, i'm dead excited!

So, can anyone recommend nice places to go?? In fedup! land, my itinerary reads:

Eiffel tower

Louvre - but only for a few hours

Arc de Triomphe

Boat trip down Seine

Notre Dame

Pere la Chaise - to say hello to my beloved Jim Morrison

Shopping on Champs Elysees - want to buy perfume

I'm only there 2 1/2 days! Can anyone recommend a nice timetable for me? Or nice places to eat, drink coffee?

Oh and btw yes yes of course I'm terrified about the flight but enough is enough! have got to get on a plane at some point...or never travel anywhere again. And that thought is awful xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope u have a lovely time. I've been once before but it was over 10 years ago & I was there for work so didnt really get to see much.

I'm sure u will love it, ur list sounds as if it will give u lots to do :) Enjoy!

xx

I didn't like Paris, always think about it with horror!... Hope you will enjoy it, though...

Statistics says that much more people perish in car accidents than in planes... I always found this information helpful for myself, as I am scared of flying... I've been to many countires with my husband though, each time terrified...

Hello fedup have a lovely time. I've never been to Paris but the arc de triomphe classical

race would be very inetresting as there is a lot of cultural history associated with this horse racing

as i know a lot about horse racing. This would be very good. xxx

What have already listed is what I did when I went. The only thing I didn't do and really regret but it looked so pretty, was going up the Eiffel Tower at night. x

I have been to Paris (my husband proposed to me there) It is lovely but very expensive. We went by coach , was many years ago and very very hot too, we went on so many trips, Mainly boat trips but I can't remember where, sorry!. Have a lovely time :)

Archived