Mental Health Forums

So Excited! Meeting Saharah Blue Tommorrow In Dublin!

Benway

At last something to cheer me up!

Saharah is in Dublin & tommorrow we are going to St. Michans Church, check it out!

http://www.blather.net/blather/2007/08/the_mummies_of_saint_michans.html

I went there first aged 10 on a school tour, have loved it since tho not been there in years.

So looking forward to meeting Sah again (we went to a castle in Dublin last year) .

xx a.m,

Aw i would love youse all to come along, Dublins version of the catacombs woooooooooo.

I'll post photos, I'm a little anxious - but haven't done anything fun or unsusual in a while, plus it will be great catching up with Sah.

Thanks for all the good wishes , Love n hugs xx am

Thank you all, shes due in 5 mins.. why am i here posting, i am pretty anxious- like the last time- but it faded after 2 mins so i know it will this time too. I really better go! Love to you all today xxx a.m

You were in the south addy? Good for you geting out i hope you had a nice day.

We had a wonderful day yesterday , really brilliant, but i have no methy in me so im shaky/ ill & just getting ready to go collect it.

Ill write more with photos - scarrrry ones!

Cheers Pands xx

Growly your sig is deadly!!! massage kittehs!

Yeah badkitten we went shopping in Strabane sure you have heard of it but its close enough for me to go there its only 20 mins from where i live, anyway i would love to have went further maybe another time i told my kids i would drive further some day just to look around us and they were like sure yeah they know me too well my poor head was spinning but anyway i went a wee bit i should be happy with that.

• 1 month later...

I have been wanting to get around to doing photo stuff for awhile and replying to this topic, just getting my photo stuff organized this weekend. I had a fab time with Anne Marie (again) Running around and hanging out all day was just the tonic we had both been needing.

She has been dying to take me to see this church and it was creepy with capital C. We had hot a hot whiskey drink each in the Jameson Bar (I loved that part the best) around the corner to fend off the rain before the tour. Rounded out the day with food on the other side of town, and the car got clamped because we we having such a nice meal and cocktail adventure, we lost track of the time on our parking. I wished I could have spent more time hanging out and just squeezed in more hours in the day. Anne Marie is one swell chick ;)

I know badkitteh wanted me to post when I was in Ireland just after, but I was all over with moving from one part of Ireland to another and so even though it is late, I hope she has a chance to see it and know I did want to add to the post too.

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the pics you sent-I have started a wall collage of photos.

That was a great, if not slightly weird, day out - *touch the crusaders finger!"

The Irish coffees were ace too. So glad we had a chance to reconnect again, happy memories xx

Archived