Mental Health Forums

I'm Head Over Heels In Love!

fedup!

Hi folks,

OK don't get too excited - actually yes, do!!! I'm back from Paris and am IN LURRRRRRRRVE with the place!!

Yes yes it's rosy tinted tourist specs/rReactions lenses but who cares! The stunning, beautiful city of Paris has swept me off my feet and i've completely fallen for it.

What a gorgeous city - everything I love in life (lovely people, food, wine, art, architecture, music, clothes, chocolate, perfume, animated conversation, film, cheap T-shirts bought in amazing open air markets...) in one beautiful place.

Love it! Had such a lovely time. Plus!! Only three panic attacks! One in the plane going over, so went to the toilet three times in the hour long journey just for something to do; one on the plane coming home, so arranged and rearranged my hand luggage and then hummed along to my ipod and one inexplicably over a drink in a cafe at approx 8.45PM. So yawned like an Oscar winner and decided to have early night (was still light!).

Ah the things yer have to do, eh....! :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Fedup :)

I love paris too, wish I could go more often but it's 4 hours on the train from me

Well done for distracting with the panic attacks

xxx

Paris is an amazing city, I have many happy memories from there, My husband proposed to me in Paris, I loved it :) Glad you loved it too.xxxxxx

never been paris, but so understand falling in love with a new place you visit on holiday... i have several of them places... :)

and way to bloomin go with dealing with the panic attacks - you rock :sm.jpg: innit way worth taking a chance on something :)

xxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.mentalhealth-world.org.uk/forums/uploads/monthly_04_2012/post-21609-0-83158700-1334351883.jpgYaaaaaaaaay thanks all!

Here you go greenthing, hope this brings back nice memories xxxxxxxx

PS thanks for the support on the panic attacks too :blush02: !! Yep, villan, I completely agree hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow, so glad you have had a lovely time in Paris- I have always wanted to go to Paris, I hope one day I will get to go myself and I hope you get to visit Paris again soon xx

Archived