Mental Health Forums

Nothing Fabulous, But...

CrippleAndStarfish

I had a good day today :)

Had a nice sleep in, got dressed at a nice leisurely pace rather than having to race, then came down and played with the cats for a while before heading to a friend's place. We (myself, her, and another friend) went to get her wedding dress altered, and it really didn't look promising, but then we struck gold, so we were all really pleased, and it's getting sorted and for much less than budgeted for too.

Went to Barnacles for some chips, visited her partner's dad, and did a little food shop, then headed back to hers. Sat out the front in the sun with her and her fam and a few of the neighbours, friends etc, cups of tea and chat and giggles.

Then went to a car boot sale, and then back round to hers after i brought the car booty bargains home.

I got a new clock, 5 new wall canvases, and 6 new books. :)

We went round there and chatted for a little while, just got home about an hourish ago, had something to eat, now i'm off up to bed to watch some House before sleepytimes.

I was so anx this morning about going out, but I did it, and it was so, so worth it. Nothing grand happened, but it was just what i needed. :) I feel really great :)

Oh, yeah. And I made new friends!!! I feel like a 6 year old saying that, but I did! :D hehehe

xxxxxxx

Hiya missis lovely to hear from you and am chuffed you had a fab day!! I agree - days like that are just what we need. I LOVE making new friends!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thankyou hunnies :)

Been a rough couple since, but am getting inked again in a min, and determined for tomorrow to be a good'un, so here we go!

xxxxxx

Archived