Mental Health Forums

sniffles

im so tired of thinking this way. i have horrible thoughts in my head that are driving me bananas. i just wish it would all end. i want to end it. i want to be able to stop the hurting. so many times during the night i wake up and sit there and think is today the day? however..........i always end up not doing it because im scared. im so confused. help please if you have advice for making these thoughts go away.

~sniffles

:unsure: :(

sniffles, I wish ther were something i could say to stop these thoughts you are having, but all i can offer is the fact that you are not alone and they do get easier to manage/control, I dont even know how I managed, it took a long time, but it DID get better.sorry i cant be of more help but we are all here for you when you need us.

tc em xxx

• 2 weeks later...

:( I so kno how u feel, my Dr took me off tablets a month ago and the last week has been hell, ny boyf. thinks that because Im not on tablets that every thing is ok he doesnt understand, it is nice 2 kno that Im not on my own. I thought the tablets would be a miracle cure but now Im scared I dont want to be like this anymore.

hi sniffles

know just what you mean- thinkingtoo much is so horrible. My psychologist says do anything to distract myself- lik ego for a walk, clean the house etc, but getting out the house is best- as then can't harm myself. Jogging/fast walking is also meant to be just as good to help depression as anti-depresants- so you could give it a go! i walk everywhere!

chatting in chat room is always good to!

hope it gets better soon

kitty xx

Archived