Mental Health Forums

I Know I'm Subconsciously Doing It........

Pickle59

((((Pickle)))))

I have no likes left either, We should get more than just a few a day :) This joking about has made me laugh :D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Are they your cats growly cat? They're gorgeous :-) It's a shame we can't meet up for real in our areas...like have a real-life group... as well as on here... xx

Are they your cats growly cat? They're gorgeous :-) It's a shame we can't meet up for real in our areas...like have a real-life group... as well as on here... xx

No Apple they are not my cats they are just something I found on photobucket :)

That's so concise Lily and written in a way I can comprehend, thank you for this. It is not all messed up like my head and clouded with emotions. Your few ideas are great and clear.

I can certainly resonate with the first one big time, and the 4th one big time. The other ones you mention I feel messy and unclear in my head about them, but I would like to think about them. There is something definitely in the 2nd and 3rd. As to having MH issues. I feel a bit tearful now, maybe there is somewhere in me wanting that to be the truth, that I don't have MH issues, but I know deep down I would only be lying. Thank you Lily. I'm really glad you have posted this.x (Ive run out of likes)

Weirdly enough AppleCrumble I was thinking the exact same thing re real life group. Also, AC, I didn't want to hijack other post, but I'm in S E London. I'll Google Samaritans for drop in for when I next might need.

GrowlyCat, your photbucket sig still tickling me pink and isn't it just grand that we can have a little bit of chortling, chuckling, snorting and laughter out of traumatics.xx :oink:

Wasn't criticizing or anything AC, just saw someone mention it somewhere in my browsings and thought bloody hell, maybe Ive been doing that too in my inexperience, which I was a bit. Isn't it great to be able to connect and talk though, and sometimes if I don't post when it just needs to come out I forget what to title the new topic to talk about :confused02: xx

Glad I could help :)

Something else struck me in one of your posts you said;at least I hope youre all real.

Do you feel its silly to get attached to online people? Or scarier as you cant see them,have to trust they are who they say they are etc?

I have a real-life penpal who I've met who's had dodgy experiences with one person online, who wasn't who she said she was etc, and was making up things, oh and somehow sent around a message as if it was from a 2nd person saying she'd died by suicide... but hadn't as she popped up somewhere else... :/ so it's best to be cautious. But I'm a real person lol, and I'm sure 99% are... if we were to have local meet ups or anything it would be best to make sure a fair number were attending, so it wasn't just 2 people, and just be careful

I think it's helpful to have online people, my penpals, who became internet, txting and real life friends too have been lovely. THey're my only true friends I'd say... they stick around when it gets tough, although they have problems themselves :-( so can't lean too much etc... but 'real life' happy smiley people just seem to lose interest and give up once they've got you through an episode, or a crisis I've found :'( (and then try to become a bridesmaid when they hear you're getting married!!!) Bloomin' people!! Grh... :/ People are so tricky, but then there are genuine, kind people, and those who understand, so you have to give people a change before learning to not trust certain people...

Mmmm, this is an interesting one Lily, for some reason I am giggling, so a nerve (giggling one) has been hit somewhere. I know the post you are referring to and it was in response to wanting real life cuddles with love and understanding. I have experienced such kindness here and cherish the support I have received, so maybe I do feel a bit silly starting to get attached to online people on here, and I want and need them to be real. I'd feel even sillier if they weren't and just emotional robots, (which I know they are not). In fact, I think that would make me feel very angry and betrayed if you and all the lovely people on here were not real.

The second part '' Or scarier as you cant see them,have to trust they are who they say they are etc?'' Mmm, this one I need to think about. It has certainly hit a nerve and not a giggly one. I do have issues with some people in my real life who behave one way to the outside world but that is only part of who they are. I see and experience the other side they want nobody else to see and I hate it and am very scared by them and of them. So I do have an issue with this in real life.

Lily, thanks so much for helping me try to look at some of my stuff. This last one is a biggy and youve made me realise, bigger than I thought. It brings up huge trust issues.

I hope this is not too long.

Take it easy pickle, we all at some point have felt like this when we came to the forum, i sure hell did lol. I used to be all over the place and not many yrs ago i left for a while because i myself thought i didnt fit in, but that was because how i was feeling.

xx

Sry it took a while to respond, i wasnt on here yesterday so havent been able to respond.

huggles to you the pickle gerkin lol or is it pickle onions? mm i like both lol

bibiddi..........Run out of likes.x Thank you for what you said. Tis lovely.x What's submit a ticket? Is that like a yellow or red card or something? Wanted to click on it to find out, but didn't just in case................... :confused:

Yes, I like them lots and thank you :bigarmhug[1]: .xx Managed to save the first one. Trying to work out how to save the power packed one.x

Archived