Mental Health Forums

My Cpn

kelpy

cancelled on me on friday. :angry:

after all that shit last week i really needed to seeher,

she rang me an hour before i was supposed to see her & i was in the car with my mum & stepdad,

i could'nt really talk to her(my mum does'nt know about last week)

i was trying to tell her i could'nt talk to her atm,but she just kept rambling on,then she said how did i get on with the police,well it just threw me & i could'nt answer,so in a panic i cut her off,then turned the phone off.

she has'nt got in touch at all.

now i'm really pissed off with her & i'm thinking is she punishing me for cutting me off?

this really is the last straw with cmht,i'm supposed to see somebody every 2 weeks,i've seen them 3 times since the beginning of december.

i've really had enough of them now,they don't help & very often they make me feel worse.

it's bad enough living with mh problems as it is,without them making it 10 times worse.

sorry bit of a rant here. :(

last time i made a complaint they turned it all back on me,everything was my fault,

i don't think i've been treated very well since my new cpn,but then again is it just me,am i too hard to work with.

first of all to cancel an hour before you was suppose to see her isnt right and not to ring you back to even leave a message to say she will come on like first thing monday mornin or somethink..

it sounds like she wasnt really listing to you or she woulda understood you couldnt talk and to ask you that, maybe its somethink she shoulda asked you in your 1 2 1

sorry you havent had much luck with cpns and the mental health serives, but remember its not your fault

xx

((((((hugs)))))) - sounds crappy

more (((((hugs)))))

if you can't rant here kelpy, where can you?? (which is an arse about face whay of saying that here is a place where you can rant)

Hi Kelpy,

Just a thought but there have been 2 occasions I can think of that my cpn has had to cancel seeing her other patients because of me. They were times when I was in crisis and she was unable to leave me due to me being in my own home and awaiting a mental health act assessment...maybe something similar happened? I would feel a bit rejected if she did that to me though so can totally see where you're coming from.

xx

she did'nt have a crisis,she rang me from her home to tell me that there were diggers outside her house & they'd messed something up,i understand that things crop up.

but not to get in touch with me this week is just shite.

she knows i went to the police last week.

since i got her in september i've seen her 7 times.

i'm not going to bother with them any more,just not gonna get in touch.

just goes to show i don't matter easily forgotten.story of my life.

i had the day off work yesterday i was going to commit suicide had it all planned out,wrote my note.then just could'nt be bothered,just did'nt have the energy.

I'm so sorry your CPN hasn't been in touch and that you're feeling this low. Please, please reach out to someone for help. You're going through an incredibly hard time and you deserve help and support. If your CPN isn't available maybe you can ask to speak to or see the duty worker? I'm thinking of you and hope you'll be ok x

• 2 weeks later...

Could you speak to your GP about how things are not working out with CMHT. Your GP might be able to get them to pull thier finger out. You shouldn't be feeling so low without their support when its supposed to be in place. This is not your fault.

Archived