Mental Health Forums

Perging

maddy harper

my eating disorders were discovered when i was 14 i have anorexia and bulimia now i am really bad at perging my self after i eat. The staf at the unit know about this but aint doing anything to stop it or sit with me after i eat to stop it from happening. I am under 7 stone and getting thinner. I am on a buikd up drink to stop my waight dropping to far. Itr the only thing i keep down. I am living off 600 calleries a day i know its not much but its something i guess. It seems the more stressed i get the worse my voices get n the more i wanna perge my self. I drink which is more than a lot of anorexics do but its still a problem for me i hope i can get a handle on it b4 it gets to out of control...

The sooner you try to fix this, the better off you are. They take on a life of their own so fast it's incredible. I can relapse into restricting and within days I'm B/P'ing again uncontrollably.

Nothing has made me hate myself like Bulimia did.

I hope you find a way to stop soon.

***HUGS****

thanks for the reply p l . I cant let it rule my life but its starting to do exactly that...

thanks for the reply p l . I cant let it rule my life but its starting to do exactly that...

I hate to sound like a real downer, but things are liable to continue in that direction if you don't do something about it.

Do you have a therapist? Is there a treatment center in your area? Even outpatient treatment could make a world of difference.

Keeping the light around you in my heart....

***HUGS***

the ironic thing is that i am n a psyke hospital at the moment...

Does the staff know what's going on?

Archived