Mental Health Forums

So Far Today I Have Been Functioning Well

imdebbiem

OK today I have managed to discipline my daughter, managed to do the school run in the rain, snacked on carrot sticks not chocolate, talked again with my homestart volunteer and took my son to a playgroup for the first time. :) .

Not done anything life changing but I managed to do what is expected of me as a mother.

Why cant I have more days like this? xxxx

furst off, well done for doing all that. :) makes u feel good inside when u do something that is rewarding. U will have more good days i will send a prair to the earth for u so u can have more good days xoxo

Well done :).

I find that some days go well and you find it easy to do things, other days are a stress and you don't find things so easy. It sounds like today was a good day for you, and I hope you have more of them... but don't beat yourself up when you have some bad days.

good for you even if it doesnt last and i hope it does you did it today and should be proud of yourself xxx

That's great (I failed on the chocolate - 2 and a half bars and counting :()! Oh and I never managed to take my daughter to a playgroup - that's very brave so respect from me :) xx

well done!! that's great. there will be more days like that. And don't beat yourself up on the days where you can't do it all (says the man who beats himself up of the days when he can't do it all - do as I say not as I do... doh!)

Archived